FS: 2013 Scion FR-S setup for STX

Selling wheels/tires? Cars? Post it here to get the word out.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

NoCones
Pylons are afraid of me!
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Mazda

FS: 2013 Scion FR-S setup for STX

Post by NoCones »

013 Scion FR-S, hot lava with black cloth interior
46,xxx miles...to go up some...I don't drive it "daily," but a couple times/week
KW Variant 3 coilovers with 400lb springs all around
Current swaybar setup is 22mm Perrin solid front, stock rear, but I also have Whiteline front/rear bars as well as the stock front bar
Adjustable rear camber links (currently have illegal spherical bushings but legal replacements included)
HKS header
Magnaflow exhaust
ECUtek with MotoEast tune
Perrin lightweight pulley
2 sets of 17x9 graphite RPF-1's with Rival S 1.5's. one set of tires has 80+ runs, the other has ~50. Both with fairly limited street miles
1 set of 17x9 light gray TRMotorsport FF10's with tires (I think they're Michelin PSS's...coming out of storage tomorrow and I can verify)
some sort of lightweight battery/mount...not ridiculously light, but shaved ~15lbs
Harness bar and 6-point G-force harness
Alpine headunit and amp with JBL speakers.
I also have a bunch of other stuff. Stock header, stock suspension, spare axle, and some other misc stuff.

The car is plenty capable. This was Don Slevin's car and he had significant success in it. I bought it mid-year 2016. Setup didn't suit me and I made a few changes over the last 15 months. Car got multiple trophies at national events between me and co-driver.

I'll try to get some pics up soon, but I'm in the process of moving and then leaving town for the weekend, so it may take a bit. Car is in good cosmetic shape, but it's clearly been an autocross tool more than a show car. Don provided a fist shaped dent above the driver's door that I haven't bothered to mess with, but might be able to be PDR'd. It's got various cone marks and scrapes that I haven't worried much about. Don put some black vinyl accents on it that I left on (basically front corners of the bumper, stripes under the side windows, "scion" on the rockers, and he covered up some interior trim with black vinyl. It has lived in a garage while I've owned it, but lived outside with Don.

Asking $17k for the whole ball of wax. Negotiable, especially if you want to leave out some of the extra wheels/tires.
Bryan Hertweck
STX 2013 Scion FR-S
NoCones
Pylons are afraid of me!
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Mazda

Re: FS: 2013 Scion FR-S setup for STX

Post by NoCones »

It's a very capable car. I think this is the only BRR event I've done with it:

http://www.brr-scca.org/Results/20160710.htm

I had literally bought the car the day before and my seat time (in any twin) consisted of a 15-minute test drive before I put it on the trailer.
Bryan Hertweck
STX 2013 Scion FR-S