4 wheels and tires for nissan 370/infiniti g37 (non s)

Selling wheels/tires? Cars? Post it here to get the word out.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

SafetyThird
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: MiataSSM

4 wheels and tires for nissan 370/infiniti g37 (non s)

Post by SafetyThird »

I managed to pick up 4 black powder coated TSW 18 inch (by 8.5) wheels and have brand new ECSTA LX PLATINUM - SIZE: 245/45ZR18 on them.

Here's the catch, They will not fit with the G37S larger front brakes. They'll fit every other nissan/infiniti model ... just not mine. Realistically think that they'll fit every other model except those that have put on the larger front brakes. There's a 'ridge' on the inside wheel well that just hits the calipers.

So, do you know anyone who has, say a G37X, or a Nissan 350/370 without the brembo brakes? Who wants some 'winter wheels?' If so have I got a deal for you.

If you can demonstrate you have a nissan/infiniti, then these wheels and tires (and lugnuts) can come home with you.

I'd be thrilled if you had a lead on an open trailer that I could aquire for the 'new-to-me' miata and that would fit in my garage. But other than that, no cost here.

Reality is, I want them out of my garage. They're taking up too much space (now that there's both a truck and a miata in there). I had picked up the wheels when they were advertised as fitting a G37S. They do not, so they are of no value to me. Someone with a nissan 370 or 350 without the monster front brakes could make good use of them.
n33d4sp33d13
Seasoned Autoxer

Re: 4 wheels and tires for nissan 370/infiniti g37 (non s)

Post by n33d4sp33d13 »

SafetyThird wrote:I managed to pick up 4 black powder coated TSW 18 inch (by 8.5) wheels and have brand new ECSTA LX PLATINUM - SIZE: 245/45ZR18 on them.

Here's the catch, They will not fit with the G37S larger front brakes. They'll fit every other nissan/infiniti model ... just not mine. Realistically think that they'll fit every other model except those that have put on the larger front brakes. There's a 'ridge' on the inside wheel well that just hits the calipers.

So, do you know anyone who has, say a G37X, or a Nissan 350/370 without the brembo brakes? Who wants some 'winter wheels?' If so have I got a deal for you.

If you can demonstrate you have a nissan/infiniti, then these wheels and tires (and lugnuts) can come home with you.

I'd be thrilled if you had a lead on an open trailer that I could aquire for the 'new-to-me' miata and that would fit in my garage. But other than that, no cost here.

Reality is, I want them out of my garage. They're taking up too much space (now that there's both a truck and a miata in there). I had picked up the wheels when they were advertised as fitting a G37S. They do not, so they are of no value to me. Someone with a nissan 370 or 350 without the monster front brakes could make good use of them.
Dang I'd buy these from you but I have brembos on my car as well
Steffen Clark
White/Orange 1991 Mazda Miata ITA/ STL
Dark grey 2014 Subaru WRX STI D Street
White 1984 Plymouth Colt Turbo SMF
1991 Mazda "hacked" Miata A Mod
Red 1984 Plymouth Colt Turbo
Red 2019 Toyota Tundra