F/S OEM Honda, SRT-4 & Mitsubishi Parts

Selling wheels/tires? Cars? Post it here to get the word out.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

SierraFox
Seasoned Autoxer
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Honda

F/S OEM Honda, SRT-4 & Mitsubishi Parts

Post by SierraFox »

You can contact me through pm's here or:

Email: sfracing@comcast.net
MSN: sf.racing@hotmail.com (do not use this to email me, I dont check the emails at hotimail)
YIM: Wrench_Si

Or you can call me; Shawn 540/557/seven/seven/nine/zero

I am a Reputable Seller on Ebay. Here is a link to show my Ebay Feedback. Over 140 items sold with 100% feedback on Ebay. I have also sold here, CCVT, FullThrottleForums and on VA Driven, (even back when it was DragVa). http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/s_f_rcing/

I will accept payment via Money Order, Cash or Paypal. I am a verified PayPal member. However I have gotten tired of losing money through PP.

I now accept Personal Checks but will only ship the item once the check has cleared my bank.
My wife works for a local bank, so check processing is handled professionally and usually takes about 4-7 days depending on where the check originates.

Please contact me before purchasing if you have any questions what so ever. I will do my best to provide answers to the best of my knowledge.

I also provide other various services. For more details on that please visit my Website: http://www.sf-racing.net

All items are Authentic OEM parts. All parts are used and sold as is. You WILL recieve the pictured item unless otherwise noted.

Click on the thumbnails for larger pictures. Everything has a price, I am open to respectable offers.

Prices do NOT include shipping.

I WILL ship ANYWHERE. However I will not ship to PO BOX's or APO/APO AE's. Everything will be shipped via the United States Postal Service: Priority Mail. I have a scale and will give an accurate and honest shipping quote.

You will also recieve Delivery Confirmation for FREE, with all purchases. I will combine shipping to save on shipping.

Also I will ship USPS Priority Flat Rate if it will fit in the box. The box is 11 7/8" x 3 3/8" x 13 5/8". This option is only $8.90 to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

========================================================

USDM B16A2 PR3 Pistons
SOLD 4 on EBay
$15 each - 3 left
Image Image

OEM Dodge SRT-4 2 Bar MAF Sensor
$25, OBO

OEM Dodge SRT-4 Wastegate Actuator
$25, OBO
Used, has some surface rust on the actuator arm. Other than that its in great condition.

JDM B16A Flywheel
$20, OBO
Dispite the surface rust this flywheel is in great condition. It has just been sitting in the shop for quite some time.

2000 Civic Si Open Differential
Approxamately 30k-40k miles. Has 2000 Integra GSR sun & planetary gears. Absolute great condition. This is not a limited slip unit.
$50, OBO

2000 Civic Si Differential Ring Gear ; 66 Tooth
Same millage as above differential. 2000 Integra GSR Ring Gear
$25, OBO

JDM B16A Oil Breather Case
$10, OBO

JDM B16A Oil Pan
SOLD - to RDECD2 on FullThrottleForums.
There is a minor dent and some scratches on the bottom of the pan. The seal surface is in mint condition and will hold a seal.

DSM 4G63 TD05H Turbocharger
SOLD - EBay
Shaft spins freely, it came off a running Eagle Talon TSi. Didnt appear to burn any oil. Does not come with wastegate actuator.

DSM TD05H Compressor J-Pipe
$10, OBO

JDM B16A Thermostat Housing & Thermostat
$20, OBO
Thermostat is still sealed in the housing. Does not appear to any corrosion in the housing.
Image Image

DSM 4G63 O2 Housing
$20, OBO
Has original O2 Sensor still intact.

DSM 4G63 Turbo Manifold
$20, OBO
Untouched, in original condition.

JDM B16A Rear Main Seal Cover
$20, OBO
I have 2 of these. First buyer will the one pictured. The other one is the same exact type of item. I just havent cleaned the other off yet. This is the only item that I have 2 of with out the second picture posted.

DSM 4G63 Side Mount Intercooler; SMIC

$30
I also have all the bolts and bushings in a baggy and will be mailed with the SMIC.

1999-2000 Honda Civic EX Grill
$15, OBO
I cut out the "grill" portion a couple of years ago. Inserted a fine mesh grill which is no longer installed. Color is Flamenco Black Pearl.

Also have a 1st Gen Plymouth Laser Turbo. This is sold as is. I will also part out everything on this car. Contact me for more details on this car.

Again, I provide various other services. Please visit my website at http://www.sf-racing.net for more details.

Thanks for looking at the items listed.
Shawn - SM #5 - 2000 Honda Civic Si (FBP)
Sierra Fox Racing - Specializing in Honda & Mitsubishi - http://www.sierrafoxracing.com
1978 EB3 Honda Civic 1200 (yes it runs!) | 2000 Civic Si | 2007 Civic EX
SierraFox
Seasoned Autoxer
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Honda

Post by SierraFox »

Prices lowered on everything.
Shawn - SM #5 - 2000 Honda Civic Si (FBP)
Sierra Fox Racing - Specializing in Honda & Mitsubishi - http://www.sierrafoxracing.com
1978 EB3 Honda Civic 1200 (yes it runs!) | 2000 Civic Si | 2007 Civic EX