Workers needed at VIR next weekend

Discussion about club racing, time trials, and high performance driving events.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

glenthompson
Veteran
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Caldwell

Workers needed at VIR next weekend

Post by glenthompson »

Note from Mark Senior - NCR RE about the race next weekend. While we have an autocross on Sunday, they can still use help on Fri and Sat.

Comrades; F&C volunteer response has left our region uncomfortably short of workers for the prestigious Grand Am/Koni Challenge event coming up in October at VIR. I would be eternally grateful if you could send something out to your members (especially your F&C workers) or place something on your website letting them know we would welcome their assistance. Since we will be on station 12 hours plus each of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, NCR will be compensating workers with double worker credits (worth $60 per day) for those that work a full day (see recruitment letter from one of our F&C Chiefs below)

Anyone interested may register on the NCR website http://ncrscca.com/workers.htm or can contact Eric Danielson at eric@allstarimpressions.biz

Thanks a bunch, Mark Senior, RE NCR

Hey Race Fans,

GT Live/Koni Challenge are coming to VIR in 2 weeks! This is my favorite event of the year (please don’t tell the other events). I hope everyone of you can come help the NCR SCCA work this event.

We need 80 to 100 flaggers to work this weekend successfully. With a crowd this large we can set up two shifts to cover the long days. Please help us recruit people; friends, family, drivers, crew, and folks who normally work other specialties.

You can bring people who are not SCCA members to give them a taste of working F&C. I have an inside source that assures me the weather will be spectacular. We will feed you 6 times if you work Friday thru Sunday, arrange for free camping, and introduce you to some Playboy Playmates if you like.

Come on, sign up today! http://www.ncrscca.com/workers.htm

Thanks to all the folks who have already signed up; we are getting there.
Glen Thompson, Officer Emeritus
VW Jetta TDI
LynnCombs
Veteran
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Corvette

Post by LynnCombs »

Jane and I are signed up for Friday and Saturday.
Lynn Combs