FS: Race Seats and Parts

Selling wheels/tires? Cars? Post it here to get the word out.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

ltborg
Pylons are afraid of me!
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

FS: Race Seats and Parts

Post by ltborg »

Well in preparation for the move I'm selling some of my autocross parts. Here is what I have so far:

I have two Kirkey Intermediate Road Race seats with black covers. One has been drilled for mounting holes, the other has not been touched. 17" hip width. $200 per seat/cover, can probably arrange some some of delivery.

IO Port Seat Braces - Quick Adjust, NIB, Qty: 2, $65 ea. also can probably arrange delivery/meet up with you somewhere.
Lane Borg
#? AS - Slowly inching closer to racing again
2004 Corvette Coupe
Goodyear Engineer/Test Driver
http://www.VTMotorsports.com
glenthompson
Veteran
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Caldwell

Post by glenthompson »

Can the seat be bottom mounted to a seat track? I'm getting ready to order a seat for my Miata. I'd be interested in one of the seats and one of the braces.
Glen Thompson, Officer Emeritus
VW Jetta TDI
ltborg
Pylons are afraid of me!
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

Post by ltborg »

glenthompson wrote:Can the seat be bottom mounted to a seat track? I'm getting ready to order a seat for my Miata. I'd be interested in one of the seats and one of the braces.
They actually do not have built in mounts so you can do what ever you like. I did side mounts on the one because that's what the rails I had worked with. There is enough foam in the cover that you can drill holes in the right places, put any spacers in if necessary and then bolt the seat to the rails. Then you could cut a little out of the foam so you don't feel the bolts as much/at all when you sit in them. Hope that helps.
Lane Borg
#? AS - Slowly inching closer to racing again
2004 Corvette Coupe
Goodyear Engineer/Test Driver
http://www.VTMotorsports.com