Advance Auto Parts Friends and Family sales event 11/7-11/9

Selling wheels/tires? Cars? Post it here to get the word out.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

rennen
Pylons are afraid of me!

Advance Auto Parts Friends and Family sales event 11/7-11/9

Post by rennen »

I wanted to make you all aware of a special Friends and Family sales event (11/7-11/9) that we are having at all Advance Auto Parts stores in the area. This is a limited-time offer, but I wanted to pass along this flyer to everyone here. Hopefully, you can take advantage of some of these deals:

The sale features GearWrench / Tool Works tool and socket sets, GPS accessories, Bosch wiper blades, Mechanix gloves ... and much more. In addition, the sale includes 25% OFF select Valvoline motor oil and performance chemicals - brake fluid, starting fluid, fuel injector cleaner, brake parts cleaner and water remover.

Unfortunately, I can't post the PDF flyer to this board, but if you are interested email me and I'll send it to you.

Thanks!
Greg
sgmicheal@comcast.net
.......................................................................................
04 Porsche Cayenne S
97 Porsche Boxster
91 BMW 525is
79 Land Rover Series III 109 ExMOD
79 Rx-7 - (first car) - 5.0 swap planned
Wheelpowerracing

Re: Advance Auto Parts Friends and Family sales event 11/7-11/9

Post by Wheelpowerracing »

Purchased a set of the Metric GearWrenches today. Last set they had in the store, seem to be a great buy. :lol:
rennen
Pylons are afraid of me!

Re: Advance Auto Parts Friends and Family sales 12/13-12/14

Post by rennen »

We're doing it again!

This time, check out the link to the flyer:

http://www.advanceautoparts.com/english ... er_web.pdf

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Greg

Here's the text of the email we received:

Looking for some great holiday gifts or stocking stuffers? Stop by your local Advance Auto Parts store to take advantage of our Friends and Family event that will take place Saturday, December 13 and Sunday, December 14, 2008 . We are pleased to offer selected discounts and specials to our business partners, customers and friends in the community. These fantastic deals are available for 2 days only and are not available to the general public.

Are you trying to find that special gift to buy for a relative, close friend or neighbor? Well, here are some items that are sure to please that you can add to your holiday shopping list:

· GPS accessories - save 50% with the purchase of a GPS unit

· Black & Decker Bright Bar - $19.88 (Save $10)

· Schumacher Jump Starter w/ Compressor - $69.98 (Save $20)

· Performance Tool 9-LED Flashlights - 2 for $4

· 20% off the purchase of $50 or more of regularly-priced merchandise

These deals are too good to pass up! To take advantage of these great prices, simply print and present the Friends and Family flyer at your local Advance Auto Parts store. Please click here to access your flyer. We encourage you to pass these flyers along to your friends and family members so they can save big bucks too!
.......................................................................................
04 Porsche Cayenne S
97 Porsche Boxster
91 BMW 525is
79 Land Rover Series III 109 ExMOD
79 Rx-7 - (first car) - 5.0 swap planned