Miata Goodies ITB Kit, Clutches, Flywheel.

Selling wheels/tires? Cars? Post it here to get the word out.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

rattlecanmx5
Novice
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: bavarian

Miata Goodies ITB Kit, Clutches, Flywheel.

Post by rattlecanmx5 »

Located in Lexington, Va. 24450
email me if interested, I do not have time to check the thread every day. Thanks. dylanfitzgerald1@gmail.com

I have a complete ITB Kit for the 1.6 Miata. It's the Techno Toy Tuning Adapter plate, and velocity stacks. I have the Toyota Blacktop ITB's instead of the Silvertops so they have the larger internal diameter and better flow. Vacuum block, OBX fuel rail, UNI sock filters, Everything needed to put the kit on your car. I also have a New Megasquirt PnP g2 with the IAT sensor kit. Clutchmaster Stage 2 Clutch New, Aluminum flywheel, and oem replacement exedy clutch run for 1000 miles.

I put the ITB Kit on my car and realized I had head issues before I got it out of the garage. So they were just put on and the motor started a few times. The PnP has been run in the car for roughly a month.

ITB Kit: $1000 obo
-Adapter Plate
-Velocity stacks
-Blacktop ITB's
-Vacuum block
-Fuel Rail
-UNI Filters

Megasquirt PnP w/ IAT sensor: $700.00

Clutchmaster Stage II (New In Box): $130

F1 Aluminum 8.5lb Flywheel: $180

OEM Replacement Exedy clutch: $90 obo

PHOTOS: (I couldn't figure out how to put photos in so this is the FS thread on a forum) http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread.php ... m-flywheel
00GTJustin
Seasoned Autoxer

Re: Miata Goodies ITB Kit, Clutches, Flywheel.

Post by 00GTJustin »

Interested maybe in clutch and flywheel. Anyone have experience with an "F1" flywheel though? lol
Gearing up for the 2013 CSP Showdown
rattlecanmx5
Novice
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: bavarian

Re: Miata Goodies ITB Kit, Clutches, Flywheel.

Post by rattlecanmx5 »

00GTJustin wrote:Interested maybe in clutch and flywheel. Anyone have experience with an "F1" flywheel though? lol
I ran it for about a thousand miles. No issues an it improved performance greatly. I like the f1 flywheels, I'll just stay away from the f1 clutches.