June event national tour conflict UPDATED

Discuss upcoming events, classing questions, car setup, etc.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

hklvette
Veteran
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: BumminRides

June event national tour conflict UPDATED

Post by hklvette »

Update

Okay, I spoke with the event coordinator at Danville Regional Airport. We will hold the event as originally scheduled, as the Airport is not available again due to an extended use by the city until August.

For those who wish to attend the Tour in D.C.: please do so. After the Tour, send me a written message (PM, email, etc) stating that you participated in the tour. Upon verification via checking the tour results, I will ensure that you are granted first place points in the BRR class of your choosing for both days of the weekend event. This applies even if multiple people claim points for the same class.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

End Update

All,

For those who haven't heard, the DC National Tour originally was scheduled for June 24th through the 26th. Due to Guns 'N Roses scheduling a concert on the 26th, the National Tour date has been moved to June 17th through the 19th. This conflicts with our original scheduled date at Danville. I will see if we can flip our event weekend to the National Tour's original weekend, eliminating the conflict. Obviously, I can't guarantee that I can do it and if I can't, I apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused.
Last edited by hklvette on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Henry Lehmann
BRR Solo Chair, Treasurer, and Equipment Steward

"If you want to get it done, you have to do it yourself."
diggles240
Pylons are afraid of me!
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Nissan

Re: June event national tour conflict

Post by diggles240 »

Fair enough.

Let us know as soon as you can so we can coordinate hotel accommodations.

Thanks.
Kevin
1996 Nissan 240sx SE two-pedal torture
#86 HS|SM