Bristol National Events

Discuss upcoming events, classing questions, car setup, etc.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

BFisch06
Pylons are afraid of me!
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Chevrolet

Bristol National Events

Post by BFisch06 »

Figured I'd go ahead and start a thread to discuss the 2017 Bristol Championship Tour (June 30-July 2) and Bristol Match Tour events (July 2 - 4). I'm planning to attend both and will be driving the Sky for both events. Steffen is co-driving with me during the Match Tour. If anyone wants to co-drive during the Championship Tour, please contact me so we can discuss it.

I'm planning to trailer the Sky to the event and will have room for supplies and such. If any members need me to transport things for them please let me know! I'll have tools, jackstands, a jack, etc. with me too.
Solo #83: 2017 Chevrolet Volt
I'll drive anything made by GM. Yes, there's something wrong with me.
n33d4sp33d13
Seasoned Autoxer

Re: Bristol National Events

Post by n33d4sp33d13 »

Good idea Brad.
I will be driving the STI during the champ tour event and as you said your sky during the match tour. I also will be trailering and have plenty of space to take tires and supplies.

Do we want to caravan down Friday? Do we want to plan a group lunch any of the days there?

Hotel plans are made for you myself and David assuming he crashes with us. Last I checked he was going for just the Saturday Sunday tour event. There are 2 beds in our room and I volunteered to sleep on the floor. no big deal.

Hotel reservations are mad at Hampton Inn
3299 West State St., Bristol, TN 37620
Rob is also staying here as well
Steffen Clark
White/Orange 1991 Mazda Miata ITA/ STL
Dark grey 2014 Subaru WRX STI D Street
White 1984 Plymouth Colt Turbo SMF
1991 Mazda "hacked" Miata A Mod
Red 1984 Plymouth Colt Turbo
Red 2019 Toyota Tundra