Possibly FS- Black 14" Miata Alloys with 195/60 RT615's

Selling wheels/tires? Cars? Post it here to get the word out.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

DLingenfelter
Seasoned Autoxer
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

Possibly FS- Black 14" Miata Alloys with 195/60 RT615's

Post by DLingenfelter »

Right now I've got three sets of wheels for the miata and I've been thinking of dropping it to two.
I'll get some digital pics of the tire tread depth sometime this week. The shoulders are pretty worn but it wouldn't be bad for a negative camber allignment, not to mention the tires can be flipped (insides are in great shape).
If anybody's interested PM an offer and I'll consider it.
David Lingenfelter
18STS2
DLingenfelter
Seasoned Autoxer

Post by DLingenfelter »

the wear has evened out with some driving, consider them shaved to 4/32nds or so. The wheels are the 90-93 Daisy-type oem wheels are straight and balance fine. The wheels were painted black by Previous owner and there are some scratches in the paint.

They still work great but I'm starting JMU in the fall, getting married in October, so it's hard to justify having all these sets of wheels. Not to mention I prefer driving on the Falkens lately and don't really like driving on "no seasons" anymore, so I'll be putting Falkens or Hankooks on my gunmetal wheels later on.
David Lingenfelter
18STS2
DLingenfelter
Seasoned Autoxer

Post by DLingenfelter »

$200 and they're yours. Price will drop slightly after my brother and I run on them at the Verona event at the end of the month (of course there will be less of the tires left).
David Lingenfelter
18STS2