FS (after nationals): D Stock Crossfire

Selling wheels/tires? Cars? Post it here to get the word out.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

NoCones
Pylons are afraid of me!
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Mazda

FS (after nationals): D Stock Crossfire

Post by NoCones »

2006 Base Coupe (black w/ black cloth)
19,500 miles (will likely be up in the 21k neighborhood by nationals)
I am the original owner (bought new in 5/07)
This is a no option car (but still has stuff like power locks, windows, cruise)...about as light as you can legally get for D Stock autocross (2897 lbs in race trim at nationals last year).

Autocross stuff:
Revalved Koni single adjustable shocks (bought off-the-shelf originally, then sent them back to Koni last winter to be rebuilt/revalved)
H&R front swaybar
Cheapo Meineke exhaust...saves a few pounds, likely makes a bit more power, but pretty unrefined for the street...sounds fantastic for competition
3 extra sets of wheels: one full oem set with SPT's, 2 pairs of Enkei RS7's (~18 lbs, 18x7.5) for the front, 2 pairs of Konig Next's for the rear (~23 lbs, which is tough to beat in 19x9). Also have billet aluminum hubcentric spacers to get max legal track front and legal (but narrower than stock) track rear. Also have full set of aftermarket lug bolts that work for the aftermarket wheels. Also have a set of front lugs for the oem wheels to use with the front spacers.
Whatever tires are left after nationals. (this will be a set of oems, the set of kumho spt's, and some race rubber)
Full factory shop manual
LED Shift light (wired with quick disconnects so you can eliminate it for the street)
Front camber correction bolts installed for max neg camber (about -1.6 deg)

Stock front bar, stock shocks, and stock exhaust included as well.

The car has trophied in most of it's national events (including a win and some very close 2nd's). It was 4th and 14th out of forty-some at nationals last year. Easily a top 10 pax car regionally (I think I was 6th on Sunday at the Commonwealth Games on old tires).

I'm in Greensboro and could easily deliver it to most folks in BRR.

KBB private party for the car is something like $14,995. You'd spend several thousand dolllars buying all the autox extras (not sure you can even find the Konig Next's anymore and 5x112 19x9's are not easy to find).

Asking $17k. Anyone interested?
Bryan Hertweck
STX 2013 Scion FR-S