Long time....

General club news and info

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

r_factor
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

Long time....

Post by r_factor »

Hey folks, I just wanted to say I've missed the autocross scene this year and will hopefully have my vehicle done for the begining of next year. I've finally got my region changed to BRR for next year. I also wanted to mention that even though it might be a long way for you, I'm now working at Cole Automotive Group. We have Nissan, Honda, Kia, Pre-Owned, and my favorite, Subaru stocked here. So If you guys know anyone looking or thinking of looking for a vehicle in any of these selections, please give them my contact information. Have them ask for Brandon Ross at 304-327-0511, I'm in the Subaru building. Any references would be appriciated guys and gals, and help me out for next years season. On one more note, we have two 2008 WRX's(white and red), and a 2008 WRX STi with the BBS package and no navigation(dark gray/silver wheels).
Thank you, and see you next year!!!!
I got nothing...
SierraFox
Seasoned Autoxer
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Honda

Re: Long time....

Post by SierraFox »

Sweet more competition for SM :lol: Besides I know what you have been doing and some people are in for a surprise :lol:

Ludacris speed :idea:
Shawn - SM #5 - 2000 Honda Civic Si (FBP)
Sierra Fox Racing - Specializing in Honda & Mitsubishi - http://www.sierrafoxracing.com
1978 EB3 Honda Civic 1200 (yes it runs!) | 2000 Civic Si | 2007 Civic EX
Chiketkd
Veteran
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Mitsubishi

Post by Chiketkd »

Good to see you're still around Brandon, and I look forward to chatting with you at events next year.
Chike D.
gtfour77
Pylons are afraid of me!

Post by gtfour77 »

Good to hear from you Brandon. It really has been a long time, we really missed you in SM this year Hope to see you in '09!
Marteen V.
Toyota MR2 #35/135 SSM
r_factor

Post by r_factor »

Okay It's gonna look like this........

K&N Filter / Perrin Intake & After MAF / GT Spec Headers / Random Tech 3in Ex w 4in tip, and cutout / CSS Up and Downpipe / Walbro 255 HO Fuel Pump / SX Fuel Pres Reg / Perrin Fuel Lines / PE 850cc Inj / Grimspeed Tumb Del Valves / Techworks Eng Stg 3 Head & Cams / Slowboy Stg 2 Block(8.5:1 Comp Ratio) / Tial 38mm Wastgate & BOV / Blouch Dom 3.0 Turbo(60lb Billet Wheel) / AEM Water Meth Inj kit / PPG Dog Box 1-4 Seq / Racecomp Engineering Tarmac 2 Coilovers...and a whole buncha polyurethane bushings and other knick knacks I cant think of. :twisted:

Rob Jones from CSS Performance is the one responsible for all of this. I'll introduce all of you to him next year or look him up on
http://www.cssperformance.com/

Anyone have any spare change....... :? :?:
Last edited by r_factor on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I got nothing...
00GTJustin
Seasoned Autoxer

Post by 00GTJustin »

Damn dude. What rolling stock?
Gearing up for the 2013 CSP Showdown
r_factor

Post by r_factor »

$2900.00 rebate on the 08 WRX. That rebate towards mods would make a competitive vehicle. Better than a 09 WRX. We also have an 08 Outback XT w/ Nav & SI drive+VDC w/ $2000.00 rebate. Nobody wants it..... Other than that the Turbo's changed on my vehicle again. We're trying something new..... An Garrett AR60 Cold side, 60 lb Billet Wheel, Garrett center section, and an Garrett AR 62 hot side. Wierd huh..... If we cant get it to full spool at 3500 we're going to swap to a GT35R Killer.... I hope I'll have it done by next season...
I got nothing...