for sale: 1996 Chevrolet Corsica

Selling wheels/tires? Cars? Post it here to get the word out.

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

OnlyFlash944
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

for sale: 1996 Chevrolet Corsica

Post by OnlyFlash944 »

I am selling my 1996 Chevrolet Corsica. I bought the car as a fixer uper and have been daily driving it since. I now have another project and need to sell this one.

This fwd 4 door sedan comes with a 3.1L V6 with and an automatic transmission. Some of the features include power steering, power windows, power locks, air conditioning, ABS, and cruise control. I just bought a battery for this car, and it has a 1 year warranty which I will include. All 4 tires are brand new and so is the serpentine belt and air filter. I've replaced the timing chain and gears, water pump, oil pump, intake gasket, thermostat, front pads and rotors, and front wheel bearings all since buying the car last year. I changed the transmission filter and fluid. Also, I've changed the oil, filter, and I greased the front end every 3000 miles. The car was recently inspected. I was getting 22-23 mpg driving on the highway to work and back this past summer. Mileage is 130k miles. There is NO RUST from where the car spent most of its life south from here. The title is clear as well.

I brought this car to an autocross at Salem in the past. It was fun, but automatics just aren't made for solo events. This would make a great first car, be good for a family on a budget, or be a reliable daily driver. Located in Blacksburg, VA.

Asking $1500

Last edited by OnlyFlash944 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
OnlyFlash944
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

Re: for sale: 1996 Chevrolet Corsica

Post by OnlyFlash944 »

Bump for new price