Back to VA for Thesis Defense

Non-autox related topics

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

ltborg
Pylons are afraid of me!
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

Back to VA for Thesis Defense

Post by ltborg »

Well, I know I haven't been around in a while since things have been super busy, but I am finally getting things organized for my trip back to VT to defend my thesis. The actual defense is scheduled for 5/28 but I will be in VA that whole week and I am hoping to visit as many people as I can (I'll have to spend a little time presenting and a lot of time filling out forms and running around the graduate school). If possible I would like to try and organize a get together for anyone in town who is interested. Any time from the 23-30 (exclude the late morning defense on the 28th and the evening of the 30th) would work for me. If the weekend of the Motormile event works better for people, I might have to try and find a ride. Anyway, at a minimum I would like to find time to catch up, so let me know the dates that work best and I will work my schedule around them. Hope everyone is doing well back east. Thanks,
Lane
Lane Borg
#? AS - Slowly inching closer to racing again
2004 Corvette Coupe
Goodyear Engineer/Test Driver
http://www.VTMotorsports.com
rschumin
Veteran
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: Honda

Re: Back to VA for Thesis Defense

Post by rschumin »

If the weekend of the Motormile event works better for people, I might have to try and find a ride.

That would work for me
Ray
........_\____
......./__|___\__
......(O)_ _(O)_|
ltborg
Pylons are afraid of me!
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 314159

Re: Back to VA for Thesis Defense

Post by ltborg »

Sorry for the delay in responding, I have way too much going on right now. I will be headed down that way on Sunday and can meet up for dinner with everyone. I'll keep my eye out for a thread in the autocross section on the plan. Hope to see everyone there.
-Lane
Lane Borg
#? AS - Slowly inching closer to racing again
2004 Corvette Coupe
Goodyear Engineer/Test Driver
http://www.VTMotorsports.com