new to the forum

Non-autox related topics

Moderators: hklvette, glenthompson

Patrick
How many miles is the Indy 500 times 2?: 1000
Competition Car: nissan

new to the forum

Post by Patrick »

Hey guys i just joined. Most other fourms have an intro area or place like that i gess this is a good area to do this. Well im Patrick I've been creeping here for awhile and just decided to join lol. Well I've been to afew of the autox in the area the last one i was at was in Salem. I haven't actually race in any (yet) but i did get some time in a friends 330i. Anyways i drive a red 92 240sx but im not really in to drifting lol I've been to VIR many time my favorite race was the viper days, and the ferrari challenge. Any ways here's my car
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz11 ... 54_848.jpg
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz11 ... 59_656.jpg
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz11 ... 49_640.jpg
Chiketkd
Veteran
Competition Car: Mitsubishi

Re: new to the forum

Post by Chiketkd »

Nice car Patrick. Welcome to the forum.

What have you done to your 240SX?
Chike D.
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

Coilovers, RUCAs, short throw shifter, and drilled and slotted rotors. I think i saw you in salem. It was me and my friend in the silver 330i next to you in the line up for the stx class
Chiketkd
Veteran
Competition Car: Mitsubishi

Post by Chiketkd »

Patrick wrote:Coilovers, RUCAs, short throw shifter, and drilled and slotted rotors. I think i saw you in salem. It was me and my friend in the silver 330i next to you in the line up for the stx class
Yup, that was me. Based on your mods, you're eligible for STX if you ever decide to compete in autocross.
Chike D.
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

Chiketkd wrote:Yup, that was me. Based on your mods, you're eligible for STX if you ever decide to compete in autocross.
lol yea i was thinking STX compairing my car to the other STX cars. and ohhhh yea i plan on doing some auto-x i want to do the novice day but between prom and TSA and graduation stuff at my church i dont know if ill beable to... cause i defently want to learn the last time i had a "racing class" was campmotor sport at VIR lol i was like 13 i think haha that was extreamly fun i would recomend that to anyone with a child 7-15 (i think thats the age but dont hold me to it)
EcoRacerD17
Pylons are afraid of me!
Competition Car: Mazda

Post by EcoRacerD17 »

Hey Patrick,
I'm Matt, I'm actually pretty new here as well. I did see that 330i though, I was in the trailer during your runs. Nice S13 you got there though! I've driven those a lot on Need For Speed games lol. Anyway, hope to see you around maybe next time in Verona or the VT weekend in June!
Matthew Wilkinson
STF: 2004 Honda Civic Ex(treme) [totalled]
HS: 2005 Honda Civic EX SE(quel)
STF: 2004 Toyota Matrix XRS [gone]
ES: 1999 Mazda Miata Sport
??: 1991 Miata XO project
Liberty Motorsports
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

Yea man i defently plan on doing some of the gov't auto-x and i want to try to make it up to VT im gona put the new brakes on the rear of the 240 tomorrow and plan on defently watching the races then race in one over the summer cause im still in school... haha but yea i defently am shootig to be in an auto-x some time in the very near future.
EcoRacerD17
Pylons are afraid of me!
Competition Car: Mazda

Post by EcoRacerD17 »

Pretty cool! If all that works out with school and church, it'd be great having you at the Rookie school! I'm gonna have to work things out with church, studying, etc... as well since exams will be coming up around then too. What school are you at? I'm at LU, I love it there, but all the BRR events are over an hour away! :P
Matthew Wilkinson
STF: 2004 Honda Civic Ex(treme) [totalled]
HS: 2005 Honda Civic EX SE(quel)
STF: 2004 Toyota Matrix XRS [gone]
ES: 1999 Mazda Miata Sport
??: 1991 Miata XO project
Liberty Motorsports
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

haha im at wilson memorial high school.... lol im a young'n lol but ill be going to BRCC then ODU. but unfortunatly i wont beable to do the rookie driving school :( ill be in richmond for a school club TSA, then prom is saturday and after prom ends at 1am lol i dont want to drive being that tiard and i then still have church the next day :?