- A year-end PAX Championship has been instituted. For each event, points will be awarded based on participants’ PAX order.
- New ByLaws have been ratified, effective July 22, 2021
2022 BRR SCCA SOLO Schedule
- April 2-3 @
Danville Airport – Points Event 1 & 2 April 16 @ Salem Civic Center – Test & Tune and unofficial school April 17 @ Salem Civic Center – Points Event 3 May 14-15 @ Verona Government Center – Points Event 4 & 5
- June 25-26 @ Danville Airport
- July 17 @ TBD
- August 6 @ Track Sprint TBD
- August 20-21 @ TBD
- September 18 @ Salem Civic Center
- October 22-23 @ Danville Airport
Other Events of Interest
- March 26-27: TT National Tour @ CMP
- April 22-24: Pine Mountain Hill Climb
- May 6-8: Charlotte Pro Solo
- June 29 – July 3: Bristol Solo National Tour and Pro Solo
- July 30-31: Chasing the Dragon Hill Climb
- September 2-9: Solo Nationals
- September 24 – October 2: Runoffs @ VIR
- October 8-9: Flag Rock Hill Climb
- October 14-16: Charlotte Solo National Tour
What is Autocross?
SOLO (or autocrossing), is a weekend event open to members and non-members, pitting drivers and their cars against a temporary course normally set up in a large parking lot. Multiple runs are made and eventual class winners are determined from the best laps. Learn more
Do I need any safety equipment?
There is a pre-event safety inspection performed on each vehicle. The only “special” equipment required of the participants is an approved helmet (loaner helmets are normally available at the events).
Why do I need to work at an event?
Drivers are required to “work” during a portion of their time when they are not on course. The “work” involves any of the many officiating tasks required to execute the event (flagging, tech inspection, timing, staging, etc.).
About the Blue Ridge Region SCCA
Welcome to the website of the Blue Ridge Region of the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA). The SCCA is an organization comprised of approximately 50,000 members whose interests lie in automotive competitions and their various satellite activities. Active members enjoy the many different facets offered by the club; road races, SOLO, rally, officiating, crewing and especially the camaraderie of their fellow enthusiasts.
The Blue Ridge Region (Number 103), is in the SOUTHEAST DIVISION (SeDiv), located in the central to southwest portion of Virginia with our boundaries extending into southeast West Virginia. Our area surrounds Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains which provides beauty and splendor as the backdrop for our regional activities. Many tracks(Charlotte, Kershaw, Memphis, Mid-Ohio, Pocono, Rd. Atlanta, Savannah, Summit Point, and Virginia International Raceway), are accessible from the heart of the region within a two to eight hour drive. Blue Ridge Region members have successfully competed in all levels of SCCA Club and Pro Racing.
Our primary regional functions are SOLO, Rally and socials with many members involved in Club Racing and officiating at tracks nearby. We are a small region made of the families of rural Virginia, a great place to live, work and play.